Friday, August 29, 2014

Questionnaire by Meredith.

Meredith has written a questionnaire, I did Dana's and then saw this one, we have had a very crazy few weeks but I finally have a little time to myself so here goes, thanks Meredith....


Do your eyes light up when he comes to you?  Yes & I hope they always do ; )



What sports do you watch together?  American Football!, baseball, basketball, Dodgeball, T-ball....anything our kids are playing lol!


On a scale of 1 to 10, how important is lingerie when it usually ends up on the floor? 0-1, Clark prefers a night gown or long t-shirt with nothing under it, or birthday suit lol!  I have a ton of lingerie & I think as the kids get older & we are not having to "fit in" our "fun time" as much it may make a come back.


Do you watch Netflix's House of Cards? No, we don't have Netflix.


What outdoor activity do you do together? Watching our kids play sports, swimming, & yard work.


What is his dream vacation? 
He would love to go back to Aruba where we honeymooned but for two weeks this time.
 

What is your dream vacation?  I would also love to go back to Aruba.  I would also love to see Italy & Ireland.


What is your favorite book of all time? Too many to choose so I will go with Good Night Moon as it is one of the books I have read at bedtime for many many years ; )

What was your last argument about?   Finding a restaurant to go to for dinner with the kids when we went to see our son at college.

Are there any words you use that he does not like? Anything disrespectful: Fine, whatever, great & sure (said sarcastically of course).


Do you have any restrictions about internet time?
During family time, mealtimes, our alone time, and if I am in trouble.

Do you have a phobia? Yes!  Arachnophobia (fear of spiders),  claustrophobia (fear of being in closed/small places), pnigophobia (fear of being choked).


When do you melt into his arms?
Whenever I am in them (unless I am being stubborn lol).

Are you watching Outlander? No, never heard of it, but I will have to look it up ; )


Does your Hoh have a motto? No, not really.  Just "if it's free it's for me" lol, but no HoHly ones.


What is your question for me? What is your least favorite aspect of DD/TTWD, What is your most favorite aspect & why?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Scarlet...love learning about my neighbors in blog land. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Cat- it's fun! Thanks for reading & commenting!
      Love,
      Scarlet ; )

      Delete
  2. We honeymooned in Aruba too, and we really want to go back! This time I'll remember my swimsuit! Nothing worse than spending 90 dollars on a suit the color of a road cone. I don't know many people that can pull of that shade of orange LOL..at least you saw me coming LOL.
    Check out outlander, it's a really great book(s) and a pretty good show :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Jennelle-orange cone is a VERY bright shade lol!! You will have to go back with your own suit next time lol-where did you stay? We stayed at the Divi Divi & our room walked right out on the beach....sigh....I wish I were there now! I looked up Outlander & we have watched the 1st 3 episodes so far! I love it & Clark is getting more into it as we go- I can't wait to check out the books!
      Love,
      Scarlet ; )

      Delete
  3. Scarlet,
    Thank you for your answers. I have been away for a few days. Glad you are enjoying Outlander.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Meredith,
      Hope you had fun while you were away-yes, outlander is great!

      Delete