Sunday, August 24, 2014

60 Questions

I saw this on Dana's blog, and thought it looked like fun so here goes....Thanks, Dana!
I did the answers to this on this past Tuesday.....

1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? Yes, and I have been for the past 14 years ; )

2. Opinions on sex before marriage?

I think it is important to know if you are a good match in ALL ways before marriage.

3. Is trust a big issue for you? Yes, sometimes it is harder than others but overall yes, it's a big issue for me.

5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? Yes-doing so now ; )

6. What happened last night? Had a date night with my man-yay!

7. Ever have plastic surgery? No, I would like to have a little bit but Clark says NOWAY! : p

8. Which are better - black or green olives? I prefer black, but green are ok too sometimes.

9. What is the last beverage you had? Water.

10. Ever won a contest? Yes-not recently though.

11. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? Nope ; )

12. What are you gonna do Saturday night? Have maintenance (but we will have gotten to see our son that day & Clark may do mild maintenance because I may be emotional- he is so good to me).

13. What are you going to spend money on next? Hopefully a new vehicle!

14. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? Of course, we all do ; )

15. Can you swim well? No, and Clark used to be a lifeguard so he makes me practice treading water every summer!

16. Have you had sex today? Yes!  It was a beautiful morning ; )

17. Regularly burn incense? No, but Clark does.

18. Are you in a good mood? Yes, just a little anxious.

19. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? NOWAY!!

20. What do you want right this second? Some food-I am ready for dinner!

21. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? Yes, I have never colored my whole head, I have done highlights a few times & in college I had a few purple & green streaks ; )

22. Hot tea or cold tea? Either, hot tea is great for getting my milk supply up ; )

23. Tea or coffee? Tea (herbal only), love coffee but due being pregnant & now breastfeeding I have to stay away from it.

24. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? My son at college & my grandmother who passed away-she was like a mother to me & I miss her every day.

25. Does everyone deserve a second chance? Yes, from God, but sometimes it is harder than others for me to give second chances to people.

26. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?  Yes, we are married ; )

27. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?  Yes (well only like once a year).

28. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? Right beside me-yay!

29. Who did you last call? My in-laws.

30. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?  Because I love him (and he is my HoH so I don't say no!)

31. Who would you like to see in concert? OAR, Josh Grobin.

32. What was the last concert you saw? 
Dave Matthews Band (6 mos pregnant & I fell asleep lol)!

33. Do you tan in the nude? Only when I was tanning for my wedding (the one. & only time I have done it).

34. Are you patient? Yes, very.

35. Who was the last person to call you? One of my best friends.

36. Do you sing in the shower? Yes, there are not many places that I don't sing!

37. Ever used a bow and arrow? Nope, & most likely never will-unless a toy one counts lol.

38. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No way!  I love them & cannot wait to get back into doing them.

39. Is Christmas stressful? Yes, but also magical & spiritual & wonderful.

40. Ever eat a pierogi? No, I actually have to look up what they are now lol!

41. Favorite type of fruit pie?  My grandmother's strawberry rhubarb.

42. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A singer, dancer, actor-a "triple threat" & a mommy.

43. Do you believe in ghosts? Not sure....

44. Ever been in love? Yes!

45. Take a vitamin daily? I try to (sometimes I forget).

46. Wear slippers? Only in the winter-the rest of the year I am barefoot.

47. Wear a bath robe? Once in awhile.

48. What do you wear to bed? Comfy stuff.

49. First concert? 
New Kids on The Block!!!

50. Walmart, Target or Kmart? Target & Walmart-Kmart stinks.

51. Nike or Adidas? Nike.

52. Cheetos or Fritos? Fritos all the way!

53. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds in my salad, peanuts as a snack ; )

54. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Oh yes, all the time....

55. What is your favorite book? Don't think I could pick just one, but as a kid Tuck Everlasting, Charlotte's Web, Pipi Longstocking, & the Little House on the Prairy books were my favs & I read them over & over!

56. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? Clark, Sass, & my 2 "rl" friends "Dove" & "Ravin".


57. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Christmas, we have a family pic done every year.

58. Ever have a deja-vu feeling? Yes, and once it happens it happens for several days in a short time frame-it's so weird.

59. Listening to? The a/c whooshing sound.

60. Favorite cookie? Any made by my grandmother, especially her "Ricotta biscuits".

7 comments:

  1. Loved all your answers Scarlet. When I was growing up, the grandmother of a friend of mine made Ricotta biscuits and they were awesome...lots track of her so would love it if you would share your grandmother's recipe! ;) Hope your little one is getting along well and that you had a great visit with your son.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat! I will look though my recipes & post it soon ok? My youngest is great thanks! Our visit with our son was really fun, it was hard leaving him again though.....I am sure it will get easier with time.
    Thanks again!
    Love,
    Scarlet ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of ricotta biscuits actually ;)

    Thanks for letting get to know you a bit better...Okay so I will add you to the LONG list of barefoot submissive wives around! Are you short? Do you have curly hair? Just doing a little survey of my own. Seems to be a lot of short women in ttwd, and more curly haired women than not! LOL.

    Hope all is well with you.
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes, I am short & yes, I do have curly hair lol!
      Ricotta biscuits are an Italian cookie that is just the BEST! I will post the recipe soon. I love being barefoot-I feel like I can't breath with socks on & I can only tollerate them for short periods of time in the warm weather like to workout or go for a walk (any activity where I really can't wear flip flops lol).
      It's fun to get to know each other a little better through this kind of survey!
      Love,
      Scarlet ; )

      Delete
    2. Ditto to all those things here too. Short, although at 5 foot 2 taller than a LOT of women here...not used to that. And curly hair. Socks are for winter only, if I have to go outside ( although I have been known to throw out the garbage in my bare feet in the snow).

      Delete
  4. Great questions and answers. I love to read and learn more about my friends. I might just have to try this meme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blondie! I thought it was really fun! Good to see you!
      Love,
      Scarlet ; )

      Delete